70% Clinical hand Sanitising Gel - Pack 25 x 50ml140-1037
70% Clinical hand Sanitising Gel - Pack 25 x 50ml With screw top making it refillable
A 70% alcohol hospital specification clear hand sanitizing gel.
• Sanitizes the skin without the need for water
• Possesses virucidal activity, effective against all enveloped viruses including all coronaviruses and SARS‐CoV‐2 within 2 minutes as defined in European test method EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019
• Contains emollients to prevent the drying of skin
• Ideal for use in a medical environment, on entering food production areas, or before handling food
• An alcohol based product for use in any situation where bactericidal control is important
• Evaporates quickly and is non-tacky
• Complies with BSEN 1500 Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics – Hygiene Handrub – Test Method.
Direction for Use
• Apply a small amount to the hands and rub in well, paying particular attention to finger nails and the area between the fingers
• Allow hands to air dry
• Important - the use of towels or tissue may lead to re-contamination with bacteria
• Application to dry cracked or cut skin should be avoided
• Thoroughly rinse the dispenser with warm water, pumping through the nozzle at least once a month to avoid blockage.
• Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
• Avoid extremes of temperature
• Do not allow to freeze
• Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
• Keep out of reach of children
• Shelf life 30 months, if stored as recommended.
• Refer to product label for further storage details
• Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways.
• In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately.
• This product uses recyclable packaging. The detergents used in the formulation are biodegradable to EU guidelines under the detergents regulations (EC) No 648/2004.
• It contains no Phosphates.
• None of the components of this