70% Clinical hand Sanitising Gel - Pack 25 x 50ml140-1037
70% Clinical hand Sanitising Gel - Pack 25 x 50ml With screw top making it refillable
A 70% alcohol hospital specification clear hand sanitizing gel.
• Sanitizes the skin without the need for water
• Possesses virucidal activity, effective against all enveloped viruses including all coronaviruses and SARS‐CoV‐2 within 2 minutes as defined in European test method EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019
• Contains emollients to prevent the drying of skin
• Ideal for use in a medical environment, on entering food production areas, or before handling food
• An alcohol based product for use in any situation where bactericidal control is important
• Evaporates quickly and is non-tacky
• Complies with BSEN 1500 Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics – Hygiene Handrub – Test Method.
Direction for Use
• Apply a small amount to the hands and rub in well, paying particular attention to finger nails and the area between the fingers
• Allow hands to air dry
• Important - the use of towels or tissue may lead to re-contamination with bacteria
• Application to dry cracked or cut skin should be avoided
• Thoroughly rinse the dispenser with warm water, pumping through the nozzle at least once a month to avoid blockage.
• Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
• Avoid extremes of temperature
• Do not allow to freeze
• Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
• Keep out of reach of children
• Shelf life 30 months, if stored as recommended.
• Refer to product label for further storage details
• Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways.
• In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately.
• This product uses recyclable packaging. The detergents used in the formulation are biodegradable to EU guidelines under the detergents regulations (EC) No 648/2004.
• It contains no Phosphates.
• None of the components of this
Delivery & Returns (UK Only)
How much will my delivery cost?
All courier deliveries are charged by their total weight excluding outer packaging. Please see the breakdown of prices below: (All prices include VAT)
|< 0.99 kg||£3.95|
|1 kg – 4.99 kg||£4.95|
|5 kg – 9.99 kg||£5.95|
|10 kg – 19.99 kg||£6.95|
|20.0 kg – 29.99 kg||£7.95|
|30.0 kg – 39.99 kg||£8.95|
|40.0 kg - 59.99 kg||£9.95|
|60.0 kg - 79.99 kg||£10.95|
|80 kg - 149.99 kg||£24.95|
|> 150 kg||£49.95|
Free Shipping on church consumables when spending over £150.00 although some items may be subject to packing or shipping charges such as large, heavy or fragile goods.
We operate a delivery service in the Southwest based on order value, rates as follows.
|£29.99 - 49.99|
|£50 - £99.99|
|£100 - £149|
When you place your order you will be given the choice of courier or Local Delivery. If you opt for Local Delivery we get in contact to arrange a convenient date/time to delivery your order. Please use the 'Notes' field in shopping cart to provide your delivery preferences such as office opening hours, preferred delivery days, safe places to leave goods, etc
Fragile Goods & Liquids
Certain goods such as wine, candle oil, glassware and other fragile items have to be sent on premium delivery services to ensure they are handled with more care and attention. Orders over £150 will trigger free shipping. The rates for fragile goods are as follows:
|0 - 4.99 kg||£6.95|
|5 kg – 9.99 kg||£7.95|
|10 kg – 19.99 kg||£8.95|
|20 kg – 39.99 kg||£10.95|
|40.0 kg – 59.99 kg||£14.95|
|60.0 kg – 125 kg||£24.95|
How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days unless the item or order contains made-to-order products or is out of stock. If an item is out of stock we will suggest an alternative product or advise when the item will be in stock.
Our couriers attempt to deliver goods twice after which they are returned to our warehouse. To avoid orders being returned it is advised to provide a safe place for goods to be left securely or select a delivery address where someone will be available to receive the goods.
What is your returns policy?
All orders should be examined within 3 days of delivery. If incorrect or broken we will arrange for replacement and collection. If incorrect goods are ordered then return of these goods is the responsibility of the customer.
Goods returned to us in a bad condition may be subject to a restocking charge.