Tensator Wall Mounted Retractable Barrier 4.6m800-1000
Tensabarrier® Wall Units are perfect for situations where you want a flexible retractable barrier without taking up any floor space. These great value stylish wall mounted barrier units are ideal where a longer barrier is needed without taking up floor space. Tensabarrier is the world’s original retractable webbing barrier system and its patented, safe retracting mechanism is the same as that found in the floor standing Tensabarrier posts often seen at airports and other public places.
- Safety First - Tensabarrier SlowRetract™ webbing retracts 2.5 seconds slower than its closest competitor: making it the safest solution for your customers.
- Optimum Belt Length - Longer belts always mean poorer quality webbing, which wear far quicker than Tensator’s thicker, better quality material.
- Highest Quality - Made from 0.89mm military grade fabric, the Tensabarrier belts are significantly thicker than other retractable stanchions, meaning it is less likely to suffer from degradation.
- Anti-Tamper Device - All Cassettes have an anti-tamper tape end that prevents the webbing detaching accidentally from the post when pulled out and connected.
- Available in a selection of finishes and colours
- Plastic casing
- Locking belt receivers prevent accidental release of the belt
- Compatible with a range of coloured, chevron or digitally printed message webbing - offering branding opportunities
Price includes standard branded tape end and standard wall mounting option
Delivery & Returns (UK Only)
How much will my delivery cost?
All courier deliveries are charged by their total weight excluding outer packaging. Please see the breakdown of prices below: (All prices include VAT)
|< 0.99 kg||£3.95|
|1 kg – 4.99 kg||£4.95|
|5 kg – 9.99 kg||£5.95|
|10 kg – 19.99 kg||£6.95|
|20.0 kg – 29.99 kg||£7.95|
|30.0 kg – 39.99 kg||£8.95|
|40.0 kg - 59.99 kg||£9.95|
|60.0 kg - 79.99 kg||£10.95|
|80 kg - 149.99 kg||£24.95|
|> 150 kg||£49.95|
Free Shipping on church consumables when spending over £150.00 although some items may be subject to packing or shipping charges such as large, heavy or fragile goods.
We operate a delivery service in the Southwest based on order value, rates as follows.
|£29.99 - 49.99|
|£50 - £99.99|
|£100 - £149|
When you place your order you will be given the choice of courier or Local Delivery. If you opt for Local Delivery we get in contact to arrange a convenient date/time to delivery your order. Please use the 'Notes' field in shopping cart to provide your delivery preferences such as office opening hours, preferred delivery days, safe places to leave goods, etc
Fragile Goods & Liquids
Certain goods such as wine, candle oil, glassware and other fragile items have to be sent on premium delivery services to ensure they are handled with more care and attention. Orders over £150 will trigger free shipping. The rates for fragile goods are as follows:
|0 - 4.99 kg||£6.95|
|5 kg – 9.99 kg||£7.95|
|10 kg – 19.99 kg||£8.95|
|20 kg – 39.99 kg||£10.95|
|40.0 kg – 59.99 kg||£14.95|
|60.0 kg – 125 kg||£24.95|
How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days unless the item or order contains made-to-order products or is out of stock. If an item is out of stock we will suggest an alternative product or advise when the item will be in stock.
Our couriers attempt to deliver goods twice after which they are returned to our warehouse. To avoid orders being returned it is advised to provide a safe place for goods to be left securely or select a delivery address where someone will be available to receive the goods.
What is your returns policy?
All orders should be examined within 3 days of delivery. If incorrect or broken we will arrange for replacement and collection. If incorrect goods are ordered then return of these goods is the responsibility of the customer.
Goods returned to us in a bad condition may be subject to a restocking charge.